After Caleb's Party we moved onto Peyton's, I think I was pretty tired after Caleb's so I did not take very many pictures and now I am so sad I didn't. We played 3 games and did 2 crafts. I think Peyton still had fun and luckily she is pretty easy to please!!
The party decorations
Mummy juice boxes and cupcakes
Playing one of the games
Peyton and Mylie
We did the donut game and that was pretty entertaining to watch these little ones but in the end they all ended up just grabbing and eating them.
Capri and Addi
Kam and Annie
Half of the girls eating their cupcakes
I am so mad I didn't take a picture of all the girls before they left.
1 comments:
And, you need a picture of the darling bags you sent home with the girls! So cute! Katelee loved every minute! And I love the pic off Grant's wet pants-at least we can be sure it was just a spill and nothing else! ;)
Post a Comment