We headed to Garner Village to the Witches Breakfast. My friend Laurie and I have been doing this for the past 3 years and the kids love it. The food is nasty and plastic tasting but we do it for the kids...right? Laurie got the tickets this year and thought she bought the 10:30 seating but she got the earliest morning possible so off we were bright and early but I must say I think I like the early morning seating better. We got front row parking and after the breakfast was over we were able to walk around for about 40 min before anyone else showed up. Then came the whole freaking state and we decided it was time to bail. It's a fun little tradition and the withes are great with the kids!!

Hailey, Peyton, Kam and Caleb with the Witch, this witch was hilarious and so good with the kids!!

This Witch was the Queen
The "girls side" Kam, Peyton and Hailey and the "boy side" Caleb and Chase
0 comments:
Post a Comment