Every year I throw my kids a Halloween party. This year Caleb wanted a "Mad Scientist Party" but that was not flying with Peyton. So I had the crazy idea to throw 2 parties. I told the kids they each get 9 friends and that was it and I must say besides planning 2 parties, I loved only having 10 kids here I felt like I had control of them and was able to do fun stuff!! Then the next brilliant idea was to put the kids outside in the garage. Besides blowing the breaker like 10 times it went well and I think we all had fun experimenting!!
The invitation
Volcanoes
They each got their own lab trays and we did 5 scientist experiments
The Yummy station
Drinks, cupcakes
All ready for the party
The boys doing experiments
Building their molecules
Caleb & Owen showing off their masterpieces
The whole gang
Hailey,Tate,Peyton,Caleb,Owen,Zach,Luke,Jake,Tyson,Grant and Matthew
2 comments:
You are the best party thrower I know...no joke! Lucky for us to be friends with you guys! Thanks for letting my kids ENJOY these fun parties!
The party turned out sooo cute! can't wait to see a post of Peyton's party!
Post a Comment