Tuesday, February 8, 2011

DAY 8

*I love Miss Peyton because she finally slept through the night, it has been a good 6 months or longer since she slept through the night. After 4 night lights and her door being wide open and a light on in the hallway we maybe found the cure!! Hopefully we will see how she does tonight:)
*I love Caleb because a while back I was trying to clean the house to get ready for a party I was starting to get tired and onrey, since I had cleaned for a good 4 hours. I then walk into my room to start cleaning it and I find this, my cute little boy went and made my bed and picked up the room, not to bad on making the bed!! He said I can tell you were starting to get mad and he just wanted to help, melts your heart!!
*I love my husband because he is always down with an adventure and includes me in these fun adventures!! At the National Championship game last year!!

0 comments: