* I love my husband because he changed my beeping fire alarm at 1:00 in the morning because I thought I was going to go INSANE. I tried changing it but of course they put it on the highest part of the ceiling and me and the ladder were not reaching it. I loved that he thought he was so cool because he actually changed a battery (he is not the most handy man, I think he could be he chooses not to be) and then he climbs down the ladder and it starts beeping again, so he climbs back up there to realize he put the battery in wrong!!
*I love Caleb because he loves to just sit and talk to me and tell me all kinds of stories about school, the girl that wants to kiss him and about life, hopefully he will continue this through out his life!!
*I love Peyton because....well we had a little bit of an attitude today and I was REALLY mad at her, I made her go up to her room and think about the things she said to me. When she finally settled down and talked to me she said how sorry she was and how much she loves me and I think I ended up getting about 20 pictures from her because "I am her favorite and she loves me!!" She was so cute the rest of the night with me and that's the Peyton I love. She is truly one of the sweetest, kindest girl but a "mean" girl took her over today, so please pray that my sweet girl comes back tomorrow and that she will sleep through the night!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment