* I love my husband because he works so hard to support our family, and especially in these times we are so blessed to have all that we have!!
* I love Caleb because the roles in our house have switched, every night Quinn put Caleb to bed and I put Peyton to bed, well she has become a Daddy's girl so I have been putting Caleb to bed now and every night we play a little game of Basketball and then I listen to him read and then I cuddle with him in his bed and scratch his back and then he scratches my arm (which I love soooo much and my husband gets a little tired of doing it all the time for me). So I am training him young to treat his wife good:)
* I love Peyton because she loves all things girly. Today after the bath we had a toe and finger nail painting party and then went shopping she managed to love every pretty dress or shirt in the mall, her Dad is so screwed:)!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment