*I love my husband because he let's me throw all the parties I want and does not ever question why I have to spend money on parties because he knows how much I love to do them!!
* I love Caleb because he LOVES being a helper with babies. This kid LOVES babies, our friends were over here with all their babies and all he wanted to do is play with them.
*I love Peyton because she always loves to help me decorate for these parties we might have a little party planner in the near future!!
And last but not least WAY TO GO PACKERS!!
We had our annual SuperBowl party with some friends tonight.
Quinn went to a Green Bay/Minnesota Game earlier this year and we have become fans since then, so it was fun to see them win tonight!!
My children being FORCED to smile for their Momma
GO PACKERS!!
1 comments:
'Super' cute decor! Way to 'Pack' it all in :)
Post a Comment