Day 2
St. Thomas
We got off the ship and walked around all the shops and then we had a taxi take us to Magens Bay. The BEST beach of the trip it is rated in the top 10 beaches in the world and it lived up to it, the unbelievable blue water and sand.
Here we are at the top looking down on Magens Bay
On the beach
Quinn did a lot of this while I...
did a lot of this!!
One more BEAUTIFUL shot of the water
Standing in front of our ship
It is hard to see but there were these huge Iguanas walking every where. I was freaked out even getting this close to them because I feared another one was going to sneak up on me.
DAY 1
Puerto Rico
We flew into Puerto Rico on Saturday night so we were so tired from flying all day, we just went to bed and then the next morning we went outside our door to our hotel and layed out at the beach and then got ready to board the ship!!
The pool from our hotel room
The view of the beach
1 comments:
That looks so beautiful!! I'm jealous!
Post a Comment