Sunday, December 19, 2010

SWIMMING WITH THE DOLPHINS

Day 2 Tortola
I have ALWAYS wanted to swim with the dolphins so when I saw this excursion I begged Quinn to take me and he happily agreed!! It was so much fun and a once and a lifetime experience. We got a cute little dolphin named Neptuno he first came along and we would just pet them, they are so smooth and then we danced with him, gave him a kiss and then we had to swim out and he came and picked us up and we went for a little ride, it was so cool. There was thousands of little fish swimming around that freaked me out more then the actual dolphin!!
That asked not to take pictures because of course they wanted us to buy their freaking $25.00 picture, so no picture of Quinn but I had to buy one to show the kids I actually did do it!! But we cheated a little and took a couple while they were not looking.
Quinn and I with the dolphins in the back
They kept jumping and doing tricks
Here he is teaching us how they dance with you

2 comments:

Jamie Zollinger said...

I'm going to quit reading your posts! You have way to much fun! :) That looks so fun!!

reesekelleyandboys said...

Fun Fun Fun!!!