We had a great Halloween this year!! We started with a Halloween Parade at Peyton's school, had a Halloween Party with our neighbors, I forgot my camera :( went up to Grandma and Grandpa's for some chili and then walked around in cold, wet rainy weather!! I love watching my kids they get so excited to dress up, Quinn not so much so they for sure got their love for this Holiday from their Mom!! Caleb was a Skelton and Peyton was Minnie Mouse and yes she has two different costumes on. The dumb dress I bought at the store decided to completely fall apart when I washed it so I had to hurry and make one the day before Halloween and I liked the one I made better there goes $25.00 down the drain!!
Peyton aka Minnie at her School
They did a little Halloween Parade
My scary Skeleton
Peyton and my ever so HAPPY son getting another picture!! We had Family pictures this same day so he was a little done with smiling.
All the cousins (minus Brookie)
Out Trick or Treating in the rain
Daddy, Peyton's personal umbrella holder
0 comments:
Post a Comment