Tuesday, December 4, 2012

"The Magic of the Moment"

Caleb decided this year he wanted to enter the reflections contest the theme was " The Magic of the Moment". I had all these grand ideas but Caleb came up with this one all on his own. I loved watching his creativity come out and teaching me patience. All I wanted to do was grab the marker from him and teach him the "correct" way to color. I was proud of him and will for sure make my kids do this every year now.
 Caleb with his Masterpiece.
They had to write a short paragraph explaining his picture his said,
"It's always been a mystery whats at the end of a rainbow. Until one day a pot of gold was discovered and the magic of the moment happened. To find a pot of gold is truly magical.
They all received an award plus a box of markers.

0 comments: