Another year of Halloween has come and gone. I truly get excited to figure out kids costumes, making them, persuaded them in what I think would be cool. I think after Peyton changing her mind 100 times we ended on Little Red Riding Hood and Caleb started with a Slurpee then wanted to be a football player but with the talk from me how EVERYONE is a football player and lets be something cool and different he went back to his usual plan. I don't have to many more years of "helping" them decide their costumes.
We had a glow in the dark dinner. Which consisted of white chocolate coffins, yummy soup, orange rolls, glow in the dark jello and glow in the dark drinks.
Inside I put a fake skeleton that popped up when they opened them with a little note.
My cuties
Slurpee man, and Little Red
I just get a kick out of his costume
So beautiful
After dinner the kids headed over to the Tuellers and we were on our way. Deb and I walked around with them for a while then we made Bob and Quinn finishing taking them. We came home full of candy and then the sneaky Mom I am I talked them into letting me buy back their candy for $5.00. They were happy to do so (I did let them pick out 10 of their favorite) then we got rid of the rest. 1st my kids don't need more sugar and 2nd then I would not be tempted to eat it all day:)
Miss P aka Little Red and Mylie aka Miss Tinkerbell
Caleb and Zach
The kids all ready to go!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment