Thursday, October 25, 2012

THRILLER

My awesome friend Deb hooked us up with some tickets to see Thriller. We decided to make it a "girls night out with the Mom's" I asked around to see if it would be to much for my already scared to death, non sleeping in her bed child. Everyone said she would be fine so we got there and this awesome dude surprised us with a visit in our picture. She was pretty nervous but as long as I was RIGHT next to her she was fine. Then the show began there was some awesome parts that she loved and parts that we could have done without. Like Jason when he runs up and down the aisles with a chain saw...yea I thought we were going to counseling for that one:) We had to go to the bathroom during it and I truly think I got told "Mom don't leave me K" or "Mom are you still here?" about 40 times in the minute it took to pee. I was worried about the night sleeping but she actually slept through the night and then said  how fun it was and she can't wait to see it again. So I guess it didn't traumatize her to bad.
 The Gang
Kelli, Deb, Laurie and Zombie dude
Annie, Peyton, Mylie, Kam and Hailey
 She wouldn't get a picture without me in it and holding her.
 Deb and the girls...I don't know why I didn't get one with Laurie and her girls.
 The Mom's
The Girl's

0 comments: