Thursday, October 25, 2012

ADULT HALLOWEEN PARTY

I decided to throw a Halloween party this year. Let me remind you Quinn HATES I mean HATES Halloween. So when he found out he wasn't very happy, to make him happy I told him he could 100% plan the costumes. That's when he got into it, he LOVES the 80's and wishes I would dress like this all the time so he came up with him being Brent Michaels (Poison singer) and me his "girl". Quinn even ordered all of his real tattoos. We had a great time and had a fun Scavenger Hunt that was going to be hilarious but it was raining like crazy that night so we just hung out, ate way to much food and talked.
 Brent Michaels and 80's Chick.
 Cowboy and Indian
 I think it's pretty self explanatory
 Cleopatra and Gangster
 Pretty self explanatory as well. 
Poor Stefanie got called into work so Jason was a champ and still came.
 Joe Dimaggio and Marliyn Monroe
Cruella Deville and her Dalmatian and 80's dude 
 Zebra and Tourist Dude
The Boys
 The Girls
 The whole gang
 l

Yummy chocolate fountain

1 comments:

Blake ~ Amber ~ Noah ~ Jade said...

I swear, you are a party throwing queen!! Looks like so much fun, wish we had friends out here that we could do stuff like that with :/ you get out and do so many fun things. I look at your blog and think, wow, my life is BORING, haha! Miss hanging out with you guys!