Saturday, October 6, 2012

ST. GEORGE/VEGAS

We decided to take a friend trip down to St. George the boys went and golfed in my Mom's tournament. This trip was everything and then some. 
 Laurie, Me and Deb squished in the very back seat of the car on our way to dinner. We gave pregnant Stefanie the better seat.
 The Boys at dinner
Bob, Quinn, Jason and Ben
 The Girls
Laurie, Stefanie, Me and Deb
 The gang at dinner, we ate at Anazazi Steakhouse.

Then we went back to the house to play a little game of tennis and this was how Bob decided to grace us with his presence...
 yes you had to look at this the whole time playing tennis
 Ben and Laurie getting their game on
 Bob and Deb

The next morning the guys went golfing so the girls headed out to the pool for a couple hours of pure relaxation!!
 Then it was off to Las Vegas where the boys dropped the girls off at the mall while they plopped themselves in the casino and gambled.
 Having a break with our yogurts.

We finally reunited with our loved ones and hit up a Mexican restaurant
 Bob and Deb
 Laurie and Me
Laurie and Ben
 Jason and Stefanie
All the spouses sat by their wives but not our husbands they wanted to look like lovers staring into each others eyes.
So Deb and I went on a date with each other

They had a game the restaurant was playing and the DJ picked Quinn and Bob to participate
 Got to stretch before they whoop on their competition which happen to be a little boy and a 16 year old girl celebrating her Birthday.
 They won the task and was able to spin the wheel for a prize
 Bob, Big Sexy (his name he gave himself not me) and Quinn

We finally left Vegas and headed back to St. George arriving back at 1:00 in the morning. Might I remind you I am not a late nighter but my second win kicked in and Bob and Deb were on board and we hopped on the scooters and took them for a tour of St. George and took them up to "make-out" point.
 Bobby and Deb ready for their ride
 Quinner and I 
 Of course we had to get a group shot of us with the beautiful skyline of St. George


 The "D"
  
Then the fun begins by this point it is 3:00 in the morning and the 4 of us decided to go bombard Laurie and Ben while they are sleeping and jump on them. As you can tell in this picture Ben was very happy to see us at 3 in the morning and Laurie wants to just murder us:) 
 These pictures don't do it justice how funny this really was. If I am ornery I just have to look at these pictures and I will immediately get happy again.
We thought we would leave Stefanie and Jason alone since she was 8 months pregnant. Thanks to the Burt's for once again letting us stay at their house and I can't wait for the next trip!!

0 comments: