Wednesday, September 26, 2012

PARTY TIME!!

Hailey had her 9th Birthday and she wanted a Carnival themed party so that's what we rolled with. Laurie freaking rocked it on the party decorations and I was just glad my kids got the benefit of her hard work (when we thought P had chicken pox she was DEVASTATED she was going to have to miss this party). It was like you truly were at the carnival from the face painter, fortune teller, fishing pond and all the other games. After each game they received tickets and could go buy all kinds of prizes from the prize table.
 Walking into the Carnival
 The spread of food...which consisted of Hot dogs and chips.
 The awesome tent cake
 Cotton candy and Popcorn
 Fortune telling booth
 Body Bumping
These things were awesome, I so wanted to try them so I did but my fat body couldn't get them on :(
Miss P also known as "Freaky Clown"
Caleb got an angry bird but I guess I never got a picture

1 comments:

Blondie Blues said...

Holy cow! Looks amazing & so fun!