Quinn and I's 10 year Anniversary was coming up and I knew we needed to getaway on a little vacation. We thought of some places to go and narrowed our list down. Hawaii, California even Chicago and in the end we came to Nashville. I know sounds crazy but it was a place I have always wanted to go to and I am so glad I did it's AMAZING and beautiful. I really want to move there but the heat w/ humidity = scary hair for Kelli but bonus was how AMAZING my skin felt. On our agenda was a whole lot of "us" time. We would wake up around 9:00-10:00 head to breakfast, head out running, (not smart considering how hot it was) pool time, head out for the night, repeat for the next 4 days. Thanks to Laurie, Loni and Quinn's Parents for helping with my kiddos and keeping them safe and entertained.
RANDOM PICTURES THROUGHOUT THE TRIP
The first night driving into the city.
LP stadium
Where the Tennessee Titans played and where the concert was
The famous street. This street is hopping all night we went to a Karaoke bar and could stay for hours considering how drunk and horrible all the singers were...cheap entertainment!!
The houses....oh the houses. How bad I want one and their yards...amazing!!
No matter the house size their yards were spectacular.
Running in the park
Quinn forgot to check us in for the airplane so I got stuck sitting between 2 random dudes but they were both from Tennessee and gave me all the places to go see and visit that were for locals, they did not disappoint!!
Another great running trail we hit.
Seriously trees line the streets and freeway EVERYWHERE.
Before the concert I made Quinn go over to the Country Music Hall of Fame. Kind of lame but o-well it's something I can mark off my too see list.
One of Taylor Swift's dresses she wore at her concerts
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two love birds! You guys are a darling couple!
Looks like an amazing trip! Love you two & happy anniversary!
Post a Comment