Thursday, July 5, 2012

A DECADE

Friday June 22nd, 2012
My 10 yr anniversary
First off lets start off with my Hubby, cant believe its been 10 whole years. I love you more and more everyday. You are a great husband, father, friend, son and etc. to everyone. I am so grateful that I meet and married you, you mean the world to me!! Here's to many, many more anniversary's!! 

GRAND OLE OPRY
We headed there on Friday night. It was a lot smaller and more intimate then I pictured. It's a live radio broadcast so they had commercials and sponsors. It was a lot more talking and less singing then I pictured. Still a cool iconic place to visit. The night we were there it was Mark Wills and Big and Rich. Big Kenny was hilarious and a little of a spaz. Mark Wills has an amazing song called "Don't laugh at me" I am sure a lot have heard it, if not google it the words are amazing and so true. So later that night they brought out 25 Special needs kids and they sang a song which was the cutest thing I have EVER seen. They were SOOOO excited and were having so much fun. Sometimes it's the small things in life that mean so much!!
 HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE


 This guy was hilarious he was 91 years old and a whole whopping 4ft 11in. I think he was some legend in the Country World and now I cant remember his name...whoops!
 Big and Rich
 Special Needs kids
Aren't they the cutest?
Mark Wills

0 comments: