I love to decorate for V-day and plan the dinner but I am not big on present giving on that particular day. Quinn and I decided not to give each other anything. I happy obliged but Quinn did not listen, little punk!! I heart attacked the kids and the hubs and made a fun breakfast for the kids before they headed out to School. Then that night we had a special dinner as a family, put the kids to bed and enjoyed us some "us" time while eating Cheesecake Factory cheesecake. I am so blessed to have them in my life, plus so many more people whom we all love!! What a fun day to let everyone know that they are loved!!
Daddy gets P something every year. This year he surprised her with a big old Teddy bear that she named Teddy (so original) and a movie. He put it in her room after she was asleep and when she woke up I hear her say "what the crap there is a big bear in my room" She is too funny!!
Caleb enjoying his heart pancakes and pink milk
Same with Peyton
Our candlelight dinner that night. I made everyone their favorite meal.
Caleb picked:Pizza Peyton picked: Chicken Chili
0 comments:
Post a Comment