Thursday, September 10, 2009

KINDERGARTEN!!

My internet has been down for 5 days so I was not able to update for a while.
Can it really be true that I have a kid in Kindergarten. My little buddy, best friend, helper, and BEST big brother is going to School ALL DAY long. Peyton and I are soooo bored without him but he LOVES it so I guess I have to love it as well. I am so proud of him and all that he has accomplished in his short little life and can't wait for MANY more. I know he is going to do so well in School and have so many friends he is my social butterfly. As I was making his P&B sandwich for lunch for his first day of school I went to cut up his sandwich into little dinosaurs and he stops me and says, "Mom I think I am getting to big for that" That was when I went to Quinn and started bawling and then I got the talk from Quinn to not let him see me crying. Can't a Mom mourn the growing up of her son. Oh my how they grow up sooo fast!! I love you bud and glad that you love School so much just keep that attitude when you are in Junior High and High School.
Caleb all dressed in his uniform
(Don't worry I normally would not let him wear socks with shorts but that is the uniform policy)
Two little buddies
She truly loves her brother and misses him sooo much she is constantly asking me "where Caleb"
Love him



1 comments:

laurie said...

So Cute!! Love you Caleb!