Monday, September 14, 2009

HOOK EM' HORNS!!

Quinn has a real obsession with football and his Texas Longhorns so when he heard they were going to be up in Laramie, Wyoming he had to go. So off we went to that lovely state (I am sorry if I offend anyone) but that place is SAD!! That was the MOST boring drive EVER. My husband managed to fall asleep at the wheel and almost slam us into a semi going 80 MPH but luckily I woke up moments before to yell at him. It was a fun game and we came up on top so that makes it even better. Thanks to my sister Loni for taking the kids for us all weekend. Funny story my sister took the kids to the State Fair and Caleb kept asking for everything so Loni was like I can't buy you everything and he was like "why you always buy me everything I want" a little spoiled by his Aunt.Me and Quinn at the game This was the equipment truck, a little nicer then our little football teams here travel with.

After the win
Here they are coming out of the tunnel





1 comments:

laurie said...

looks like fun! Glad you're alive to tell about it:)