Monday, March 23, 2009

"WOW I THINK I LIKE IT!"

I have been wanting to redo Calebs room forever but just never got around to it so for his birthday I thought we would surprise him with a new room. He has always said he wanted a Jazz room so I found a lady who could sew stuff on the comforter. I wanted the real Jazz logo but due to copyrighting she could not so we did our best to match it. We sent him off to school and got started, my Dad came up and hung everything while Quinn took him to Boondocks, then when he came home we took him up to see his surprise and it was priceless. He walked in and was like, "I think I like it!" But he does, him and Peyton play up there for hours now on the hoop (so he can get as good as D-will of course). I love how it turned out and I think it will be able to grow with him forever. His new bed!
Quinn was able to get his D-Will jersey signed
We got a "Do you measure up to D-will poster" he loves to see how tall he is getting and if he is as big as D-will (pretty much his idol if you haven't got that)
Caleb shooting some hoops!



2 comments:

Candi said...

what a cute Idea. I love it. And we are lucky to have handy dad's. How is your dad? I haven't seem him in years.

reesekelleyandboys said...

Oh my gosh Love it Kell! It looks awesome! Too bad I don't keep up with the Jazz anymore...man I use to be a huge fan! Ah Doug.. how is your Dad? Man its been forever!!! I remember the good ole days at your Daddy's house! :) Tooo funny~!! Love all the birthday pictures too! Looks like he had an awesome birthday!