With a very sad and heavy heart I write this post. My sweet Grandpa passed away this morning. He was one of the most active and healthy gramps out there so this came as a surprise to all of us. Sunday morning my mom called and said it was not looking good so I headed down to the hospital. We have such a great and supporting family that we were all there to laugh, cry and hold each other up in these VERY hard times. I have never enjoyed each others company so much and I know my Grandpa was there with all of us. We all got to say goodbye to him and let him know how loved he was. He is on to better things, like seeing my Grandma who has been waiting very paitently for 12 years to be with him, give her a hug and kiss from all of us. I know speaking from the whole family we sure are going to miss him so much. This sand dunes trip coming up will not be the same without you, but you will not be forgotten. I love you and miss you so much!!
He is on the top row on the left(this is a very old picture but it is all I had)
My cute Gramps and my mom
Big Birthdays
4 months ago
6 comments:
So sorry to hear of your loss. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
I'm so sorry! You are in my thoughts! :)
Oh I am so sorry Kelli!! Let me know if you want me to take the kids for the funeral. Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.
He sure was a great guy and was so nice to everyone. We'll miss you Grandpa Enos!!!
Hey Kell bell. I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandpa, darnet thats no fun! Hope you are doing well and everyone is hanging in there! Keep smiling!! :)
I'm so sorry to hear that he passed away. I have tons of memories from my childhood of grandpa Enos with the Roberts'. Your family will be in my prayers.
Post a Comment