Quinn had to work a whole week in Las Vegas so he dropped us off at my mom's house for the week. We didn't really do much, it was actually pretty cold down there. Then Quinn came home for the weekend and watched the kids so I could go shopping with my mom and go to the Parade of Homes without the little kiddos. So to pass the time with Dad he took them to the river by my mom's house and let them throw rocks in the river, they did this for hours. The pictures were to cute so I had to post them. Then on Valentines Day we woke up and had some heart pancakes and then my mom watched the kids so me and Quinn could go have a dinner together. We got reservations so we only waited about 20 minutes but some people were waiting 3 hours to eat (so not worth it to me). Thanks for a great weekend to my mom and to Quinn for letting me have a little break from the kids.
Caleb & Peyton playing in the sand
Peyton finding just the right rock to throw
Big Birthdays
4 months ago
4 comments:
Hey Kell!! Your kids are tooo cute!! Wish I could've seen you guys this weekend... I'm sorry - we should have hung around the mall longer but you know how it is when you've got the guys home freakin out cuz you've been gone too long!! Anyway hopefully we'll see you soon! Love ya
Love all your pics Kelli. Your kids are so darling. I sure miss you!
Very cute...glad you guys had a good time!!
Don't worry about the party, we'll get together next week sometime, i told laurie i'd give her a call to plan something!!
Those are such cute pics...I am proud of your husband...he took good pics. I can only imagine what my kids might look like if my hubby took them to the river let alone get a picture :D
Post a Comment