I realize this funny moment was a while ago but it was to good not to write down. So we went to the Draper temple open house about 3 weeks ago. We went with all of Quinn's family so of course Caleb was up with Grandma & we were more in the back so I am not sure all the questions he was asking but when we got home that night Quinn took him to bed & as Caleb was saying the prayer he says, "Thank you for letting me go to Heavenly fathers home, even though it was the most boring thing ever." So Quinn is trying not to bust out laughing for the rest of the prayer so then Caleb gets done & looks at Quinn & says huh Dad that was the most boring thing wasn't it? Too funny!
Big Birthdays
4 months ago
2 comments:
Oh my gosh Kell - that is tooo funny! And so cute, I love it! They do say the funniest things! Man I have had a day with Boston.. and thank goodness he is napping right now.. or I'm not sure what might happen!
That was awesome!!! I am pretty sure that Owen felt tha same way he did. I am proud of Quinn for keeping his laugh contained!!
Post a Comment