Peyton asked to have an American Girl party so I took it and ran with it. I planned on having it outside and then of course it was windy and everything was flying away. So last minute I'm scrambling to get everything in the garage.
The invitation
The store.
They had AG money and then got to come buy food for their dolls.
Each girl got a shirt for them to decorate, cute skirts and then a party hat for their dolls.
Ready for the fun to start
I had this vision of having all the dolls sitting at the tables with the girls. So I called my Dad (who lives in Georgia) and asked him if he could think of something. 2 days later I get a package in the mail with the chair, directions and step by step instructions on how to make them. I loved how they turned out.
All the girls with their dolls.
PRESENT TIME
Peyton and Breanna
Mylie, Peyton and Annie
Peyton and Brylee
Peyton and Kendyl
Peyton, Hailey and Kam
Peyton and Rylee
She has the cutest friends who are so kind to her and don't have the typical girl drama…cross our fingers it stays that way!! A girl can dream…right??
CAKE TIME
THE BIG 7
The girls and their dolls






0 comments:
Post a Comment