Monday, January 20, 2014

PINK

My awesome Cousin Crystal was over one night and I was saying how bad I wanted to go to Pink but the tickets were so out of control in price and low and behold she says  "I have an extra ticket you want to go" I think I about fell out of my chair and was sooo excited. Unfortunately Pink cancelled twice before the show actually took place. Once the night finally came I was so excited. Now I have gone to quite a few concerts and let me say she BLEW everyone out of the water. She was amazing between her voice, music and movements. Not meant for little kids or anyone who might have a problem with some lovin on each other but AMAZING is all I can say:) 
 Me and Crystal
 This is how she started the show bungee jumping from underneath the stage
 Um hello :)
 This was how a lot of her show was Cirque de soleil like atmosphere. 
 To end the show she flew around the whole audience and did all kinds of flips. 
The most amazing part was she sang live and you never heard her winded or tired. She's a ROCKSTAR!!

0 comments: