Tuesday, February 4, 2014

BRITNEY BABY!!

Quinn had a conference down in Vegas so for an early Valentine's he got me tickets to see Britney. He wasn't so thrilled about going but was a sweet husband and still took me. Let's just say don't waste your money. She was horrible she lip synced the WHOLE thing besides 2 songs which she was a little off key the whole time. She can't dance…it was awkward watching her. I'm glad I went to mark it off but never again would I go back. I was under the impression it was a Cirque De Soleil kind of production and where she did have some cool back-up dancers it was nothing amazing considering she's in Vegas surrounded by AMAZING talent. Just my 2 cents:) 
 Waiting for the party to begin:) 
 She came out of this ball for the opening
 Maybe the one cool thing she did but that was about it
She was so awkward in this dance I wish the pictures showed it

Thanks to my awesome sister Lindsey for watching my kids so Quinn and I could have some "us" time.

0 comments: