Friday, November 8, 2013

FALL FUN

 While the weather was still warm we took advantage and hit up all the local places. I think everyone else had the same plans but that's what happens when you have a warm day in October.

CORN BELLY'S
 This awesome picture of the kids in the tractor at least my two are looking because they knew they would have been in trouble:) J/K and good job Kam
 Finding our way through the corn maze. We cheated a little and took a "do not enter path" and viola we were through the maze in 5 min. Kids not so happy, Mom's very happy.
 Caleb, Hailey, Peyton, Kam, Chase and Jameson
A little better on having them look. Chase is clearly more interested in what's going on next to him and Jamo had just fell...so not a happy camper.
 The lovely corn kernels. I find them in places they shouldn't be in and in my washer and dryer for quite some time after. I probably wanted to hurt some annoying kids who wouldn't quit throwing them. It wasn't like some 2 year old they were like 9 or 10. So I had a couple of words with the little you know what's. I was just waiting for the parents to come yell at me. 
 Getting buried alive
 Caleb and Hailey built this fort out of legos
2 little cuties...Best buds

GARDNER VILLAGE
 Miss P and Miss M
 My little loves
 3 musketeers
One BIG happy family

0 comments: