MISS P!!
Just because she's cute
We lost our 2nd tooth on Sept 15th
Peyton with her money the tooth fairy brought
Making home made pizza
Must have been a hard day
2 cute cheerleaders cheering on their brothers
Words cant describe this picture. I walked in and this is what I saw. Ummm really? I texted Quinn and his exact words were "get her inside the house immediately and put clothes on her and have her remove your boots" Your Daddy is not ok with this, I laughed and then made her put some clothes on:)
Peyton had School one day and made the alphabet for all her kids. She literally stood up for 2-3 hours and played teacher in front of her dolls.
Quinn's Dad does a "Roses are Red, Violets are blue" poem in all our cards they give us so Peyton gave it a try. She rocked at it
"Roses are red
Violets are blue
I love you
I know you are
No longer 22"
Peyton with her reflections contest picture
Peyton got to meet some Jazz players
The conversation went like this
Me-"go get your picture with them"
Her-"No I don't want to"
Me-"Just do it please"
Her-"VERY loudly NO I don't even know who they are"
Them-"laugh, laugh, laugh...wow at least she's honest"
So embarrassing:)












1 comments:
Katelee and I were just talking about Peyton! It has been too long since they have played! Katelee would have loved the school Peyton put together!
Post a Comment