First day of School...boo!! I was really dreading this year because Miss P would be gone all day. Caleb is the kind of kid that School is good for him. He always needs to be doing something, always is "bored" so School for him is great and Mom because there is only so much stuff we can do to keep this kid happy. Peyton on the other hand is soooo content just chilling at home and playing on her own. No joke she will play for hours in her room and I'm the one begging her "to play with me because I'm bored" She's been my side kick for the last 6 years and to loose that has been a MAJOR adjustment for me. I hate sitting at my house in silence...so I usually have my music blaring so the quietness will keep me from dwelling on my loneliness. I just really wasn't ready to send either of them though. We had a fun Summer and seemed to keep pretty busy and still had much more we wanted to do. So with that said neither of my kids listen to me and grew up and continue to move a grade every year...how?? Peyton was very excited to eat lunch at School and continues to love it. I haven't heard much complaining on Caleb's end either though..both got great teachers. For me I'm just trying to keep busy and count down the hours/min until my kids get home so I can feel helpful again.
The BIG 4th grader
Caleb and his buddy Carson heading to the bus
The BIG 1st grader
Umm are you kidding me with her pose...maybe modeling should be in her future!!
Peyton went one day later then Caleb so that's why he has different clothes on.
My ALL time favorite picture of my kids
So blessed with these two in my life
Mom just snapping away as they leave their poor, grief stricken, bawling Momma behind.
And they are off :(
0 comments:
Post a Comment