Friday, July 5, 2013

LAKE POWELL -2013

The thing I love about summer is knowing that Lake Powell has arrived. I love, love sitting on the boat in the hot sun and enjoying the amazing scenery. I love watching Caleb enjoy EVERYTHING about the lake and Peyton....well we are working on her. We bribed her with a new bike (she needs one anyways) to try knee boarding she finally agreed but freaked the second it started and screamed the ENTIRE 20 seconds until Grandma MADE Grandpa stop the boat and let her Miss P off. I knew she was too scared to bail so I was going to be mean and make her go longer. 

* I need to get all the action shots from Quinn's Mom
 Cousin love
 Daddy and his girl
 Mommy and her girl
 Swimming is one thing she will do as long as she's holding onto me
 2 of the cutest flag girls
 Love my little family
 Ellie told Peyton that she's her "best friend" and wouldn't leave Peyton's side the whole time
Loving Lake Powell
Quinn flying over the wake
Me and my girl loving the sun
Peyton and her "best friend" Ellie

0 comments: