St. George here we come. We took a much needed vacation with Caleb man and left little Miss P home with Grammy and Gramps. Thanks to the Heinz for letting us stay in the ubber exclusive home. We did a little swimming, eating, razor rides and much needed relaxing and sleeping in.
Ready to ride
I think Jameson enjoyed the red sand
C Man riding his heart out. I don't think these boys would have ever stopped if we didn't make them.
Bob and Quinn following the boys around and I'm sure getting a little air
Boys and their toys
Jason, Bob and Quinn
The girls and their SUN
Deb, Me and Stef
These little boys just had to sleep together so they slept on the ground.
LAS VEGAS
We hit up the Mandalay Beach Pool. It was soooo beyond crowded but the boys loved the wave pool but made me realize I am an old person and gave me some of the cheapest entertainment (people watching)...remember girls Balloon girl :)
We hit up yummy Burger Bar before heading to the races
Jason, Stef and my sexy husband showing us his white leg :)
The girls supporting their Men by going to Super Cross but I must say we had some good people watching. A huge fight broke out above us which resulted in 4 guys being escorted out by cops with blood coming everywhere. Real class you get at these places :)
Horrible picture but 2 seconds before this Zach was climbing over the benches to get in the picture. He slips and falls, stands up, spits bits and pieces of his tooth out and smiles for the picture. Ummm can you say total stud!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment