Friday, March 8, 2013

LOVE IS IN THE AIR!!

Had another great Valentine's filled with love for all my family and friends.
It was a CRAZY busy day due to the fact that I am the head room Mom for both kids classes. I pretty much spent the whole day at the School and then spent the rest of the day in the kitchen cooking all my families favorite foods. Then pulled out the yummy chocolate fountain and ate until we felt like we were going to puke!!
 Kids Valentine's
 Peyton's Box
 
Caleb's Box
 Caleb with his box

 Peyton has her Daddy wrapped around her finger so she got her own "personal" Valentine's from Dad. He got her a monster of a bear last year so we have now added a monster gorilla to the mix. 
 He also got her, her favorite singer Taylor Swift CD
 Peyton with her box
 Kids so excited for me to let them dig in
 Face's after the sugar high

Sweet Caleb made me this Valentine's that said
"I am bursting with excitement that you are my Valentine's"

0 comments: