We planned a little date night with some friends.
I love getting pictures and Quinn and Ben get really sick of me always taking pictures so they decided to make my pictures more fun. No joke we stand up and right as the kid is about to snap our picture I see my husband lean down and plant one on Stefanie. You can tell I am about to bust up laughing and I love Stefanie "she's like I'm still getting in this picture" she wasn't missing a beat. So needless to say that made for a good laugh.
So I made them redo the picture.
My husband was a good boy this time but Ben is still a punk. Poor Stefanie it's right in her face again. You can tell Stef is getting ready to smack his hand...which Ben needs.
1 comments:
WISH we could have been there! Darn Superbowl!
Post a Comment