We headed down to St. George this year again for Thanksgiving. It was once again a great time. With Turkey Bowl in the morning, then home to a delicious meal and to give thanks for all that we are blessed with, then our annual BINGO game. Friday the boys went RAZOR riding all day while the girls shopped and then that night we hit up Tuacahn for the lights and to see the Jolly old Man himself. Saturday was more shopping, razor riding and helping my Mom put up christmas then that night my Mom watched the kids so that Quinn and I could go on a date. Sunday was the dreaded ride home which consisted of all the other 1,000's of people trying to get home. I can't believe I got no other pictures besides Tuacahn, but good...good times!!
I have so much to be thankful for at this time of year
*Family*Friends*Home*Cars*Food*Clothes*Electricity*Health*A Job*T.V.*Date Nights*USA*Love*and soooo much more
This place is sooo amazing
Peyton with Santa
She told him the American Girl doll McKenna
Caleb with Santa
He told him he wants rollerblades
Love this picture
Grammy and her kiddos
My Mom with all her kiddos
Kelli, Lindsey, Mom, Kendall and Loni
Uncle K with his favorite nephew and niece.
0 comments:
Post a Comment