When I heard Carrie Underwood was coming to town I knew I needed to be there. So luckily for us we have the greatest friends who have the hookups for everything and they scored us some tickets. You really should get to know a Burt if you don't know one :)
This is how fast the boys were. Between poor Stefanie being 8 3/4 months pregnant and I in heels you think they would slow down for us.
We ran into some other great friends while we were there.
Rick and Ambur
Quinn and Kelli
Jason and Stefanie
To say this concert was awesome is an understatment. She has the most beautiful voice and is GORGEOUS, she put on a great show!!
She had a total of 4 different outfit changes
She got on this stage that flew over the crowd and the whole time I was thinking how sick I would be from all the swaying but she still rocked it!!
BEAUTIFUL
0 comments:
Post a Comment