Tuesday, September 18, 2012

TUACHAN

We had our annual girls trip to St. George to go see Aladdin and Hairspray. Luckily the last two years they have done Disney plays so Miss P has been lucky enough to join us thanks to Grandma B. It was a fun trip to say the least and P enjoyed the show sooo much and was an absolute angel. 
 All ready to head to the show with Miss Jasmine and Mini Jasmine all buckled up for safety.
 Love this Little Miss
 The Girls all ready to watch the show
Aunt Lindsey, Grandma, Miss P, Me and Aunt Loni
 Sooo excited for the show to begin. Her face was priceless at times and she wouldn't stop talking in amazement over the things they were doing. "Like the magic carpet flying, the 3D effects to make it look like Aladdin was in the cave, how beautiful Jasmine was, how funny genie was, where's Abu, where's Raja the tiger." Next year I am going to make one of my sisters sit by her so I can actually listen to the play:)
 Grandma and her girl
 She even got to meet Aladdin, Jasmine and the genie
 2 seconds later she was OUT!!

The next night we left Miss P home with Dad and went to Hairspray but I almost wish I would have brought her because she would have loved all the dancing and singing.