Sunday, August 5, 2012

LAKE POWELL

Summer can officially begin once we make our first trip down to Lake Powell. It was a blast and of course beautiful and warm, gotta love me some "sun" time.

CLIFF JUMPING
We only got to cliff jump because Grandma didn't come this trip due to some injuries.
 Caleb was jumping off some pretty big cliffs and improved immensely this year on the knee board and ski's. 
 Quinner and I
Yes I am plugging my nose, I am a wuss but notice who's on the higher part of the cliff..yes me!!
 Quinn and Caleb jumping together
 Caleb and Quinn
 TUBING
  I guess Caleb thought he could show off and stand up
 WATER SKIING
We even got the wave
 Dad showed us his move on the knee board
Big step...we even got Miss P on the tube
Caleb Knee Boarding
 Family picture minus Caleb. He was way to busy cliff jumping and exploring
 Part of the crew on the boat
 My girl









\


                                 
                                                          Love these guys!

0 comments: