My baby, my baby how can you be in Kindergarten. You were so excited to start and so Mom showed a very brave face for you but deep down I was sooo sad. I miss my shopping partner, my workout buddy, my constant companion but you came home the 1st day so happy and loved it so I figured I should have that same attitude. Then 2nd day came and you had a MELTDOWN and that's when Mommy had one as well. As I pried you off my arm and your teacher held you back I heard the words "don't do this to me I love you" I went back to my car and cried and cried. We have since then had to make a sticker chart for you and every time you go with out crying you get to put a sticker on. You are definitely our baby and take FULL advantage of it but I wouldn't have it any other way!!
The poem and "special dust" I gave you the night before School
And were off and oh so HAPPY
She looked so cute with her big bag
Then we walked down to the bus stop and...
waited and...
waited and...
waited...But no bus showed so 15 min late for School we went. The bus ended up being over 45 min late for School and spooked Miss P out so I guess Mommy will be driving her from here on out.
Cute sign her friend Pyper's Mom made
Pyper and Peyton
Breanna and Peyton
Waiting in line to head in, that look is a face of worrisome!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment