Monday, July 2, 2012

JUST KEEP GOING

We headed out on a hike that Zach recommended up in Little Cottonwood Canyon. Little did we know it was a little steep and rocky elevation for the kids but we did it and had a blast!!
 Getting ready to head out on our hike
I had to show them how dirty their little butts got, guess I shouldn't send her in white shorts.
 LOVE
Tate, Peyton and Caleb


 Caleb had to carve his initials in the tree


 I laugh at this picture because it looks like Zach is
my husband and these are our kids. Shelley is pregnant
and wasn't feeling good enough to go on the hike.

LOVE MY KIDDOS!!

Gramps and his kiddos
 Taking a break
Tate, Peyton, Caleb
Uncle Zach and Gramps

Almost there...in the words of Peyton "I think I might die if I go any further or this is the hardest thing I have ever done in my whole life" Got to love that drama Queen. Caleb is a stud and lead the whole way and never complained and wished we would have kept going.
WE ARRIVED
This was the pretty lake we hiked up too. The kids learned how to skip rocks, catch squirrels (well try), and carved out initials in trees.


2 comments:

Blondie Blues said...

Speaking of hiking...looks so fun & gorgeous!

Quinn said...

It is...come be my "granola" partner with me:)