A couple of girls from the neighborhood decided to go to Cheesecake Factory for all the girls who had Birthday's in May. It was a fun night with lots of laugh and pictures. I feel so blessed to live in a neighborhood that I feel like all the girls are truly good friends to me, I love all you girls!! Big thanks to Bob who watched my kids for me so I could go (Quinn was out of town). Whose friends husband would be willing to watch my kids for me...mine do? :)
THE GIRLS
Kelli, Taryn, Baby Kendyl, Andrea, Debbie, Deb, Holly, Ambur and cute, tiny Stefanie up front (plus she's pregnant)
What a GREAT group!
It was Deb's Birthday so she got a pretty plate for her Cheesecake
This girl (Deb) is truly one of the BEST people in the world. She is so willing to help you at a moments notice, loves me for me, most honest, caring, non-judgemental person you will ever meet. I feel so blessed to become such good friends with her and her family. I could go on and on about her but I will stop and hope that someday you could all get to know her. Love you Deb!!
Andrea, Kelli, Deb and Taryn
Stefanie, Debbie, Holly, Ambur and baby Ashley
2 comments:
What a great compliment! Thanks Kell! Although, it's me that is the lucky one to have YOU in my life! You are the best & I love you!
Such a fun night with cute girls! I feel the same as Kelli!
PS... I just got asked to help with achievement days with you and Rebecca Wright. I've never done this and I've told you my creativity level, so this could be interesting!!
Post a Comment