Sunday, April 1, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!

Happy Birthday to the GREATEST kid I know!! Where has the time gone I have a 8 YEAR OLD...what???? Words can't describe how much love we have for you. You are truly a great big brother (even though you LOVE to tease her), the greatest friend, great example, best son we could ask for!! We love your charm, personality, love for all things!! I hope you had a great Birthday.

On Caleb's actual Birthday he woke up to presents, favorite breakfast and then we headed to The Aquarium with our neighbors, then to dinner at Rock Creek (his choice). Then when we got home he got to have his very first sleepover with his best buddy Zach!!
Looking like a Stud Muffin!!
Every year the kids get the "Birthday Blanket" the night of their Birthday's
Caleb has been taking piano lessons and has been begging us to get him a piano. I wasn't quite ready to take that big step so we went with a keyboard instead :)
Having his favorite breakfast food which was Crepes with Peanut Butter, sprinkles and syrup!!
All of us at the Aquarium
I know there eyes all look freaky!!

PLANET PLAY/FRIEND BIRTHDAY PARTY
I have noticed the older I get the less I want 20 kids at a Birthday Party let alone at my house so Caleb jumped on the bandwagon and we headed to Planet Play with 7 buddies in tow!!
The gift bags
Good old Walmart Cupcakes
The crew playing Miniature golf
Such a cute kid
All his buddies ready to eat

All the friends who came:
Caleb and Jake
Caleb and Easton
Caleb and Owen
Caleb and Carson
Caleb and Dawson
Caleb and Zach

Hailey came as well but had to leave early so I forgot to get a picture of them.
So excited
"Happy Birthday Buddy"

FAMILY PARTY
Since C and Q's Birthday are 2 days apart they get to celebrate at G&G's house as well
Blowing out the candles

0 comments: