Saturday, January 7, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Christmas morning was a great morning. We woke up to two kids eager to go at 6:45, we at least made them wait until 7:00. We opened stockings and all the goods. Then G&G came over and then Grandpa Doug stopped by. We were able to hang out for a while before we headed up to Quinn's parents house!!
All ready for Christmas Morning!!
Santa Came to our house
Just waking up and heading to the stockings first.
I know it's weird with only some presents wrapped. I grew up that Santa wrapped all your presents Quinn grew up that Santa did not wrap. So you can see who won that one!!
G&G with the present the kids were giving them. We put together a book of all the fun things we have done with them.
Caleb with his loot
Peyton with her loot
Grandpa Doug loaded Caleb up on Green Bay stuff
Caleb and Peyton in their new jerseys.
Funny story Caleb wanted a Jennings and Matthew jersey so I bought both online when Caleb went to open up the Matthew's jersey it was all glittered and tiny on him. I somehow ended with a size 6 girl jersey. So Caleb was nice and gave it to his sister and I took him to Fanzz later that week and let him pick another thing.
Go Packers
Then we ended the day up at Quinn's parents house and this describes how tired our little girl is, she NEVER takes a nap!!

1 comments:

Jamie Zollinger said...

Santa doesn't wrap at our house either that's how it was at my house but at Kurt's parents house they were all wrapped too. Peyton is getting sooo big!