Princess's-check, 5 happy girls-check, one fun day-check.
My neighbor works for channel 2 news and his wife was going to be out of town while it was here. So he came up with the brilliant idea if I would take his girls he would give me 6 tickets. So I of course called up Laurie and told her to come with us as well. It was a really fun day and those girls did not move an inch the ENTIRE show!!

I am so mad, I accidentally left my camera in the car so I could only take pictures with the crappy phone camera.

This was how this girl was the whole show

All the Princess's coming out in the end

Rapunzel and Flynn

This lovely picture with the girls
Kam, Annie, Hailey, Mylie and Peyton

Once we got home I was able to take a picture with the camera
Peyton, Annie and Mylie
3 comments:
Such cute pics! Thanks again for taking them!
We took our kids to that this year too and they loved it! Especially Cole.
I have never been to any Disney on ice thing, but I've wondered if kids would get bored...but you (well Peyton)answered that for me! So cute.
Post a Comment