Friday, September 9, 2011

MY BABY!!

How can it be that another year has come and gone and she is in her last year of Preschool before she heads off to BIG girl School!! I changed her School this year and was a little nervous how she would be but she did AWESOME. I went to go walk her up to the door and she informed me that "I am big enough to do it myself Mom" so off my little girl went:( She has enjoyed everything about it and gets so excited for Preschool days!!
So sassy


Off she goes:(
Luckily I had Chase with me so I didn't come home to a empty house and want to cry!!

Some of Peyton's favorite things about Preschool in her own words:
* Likes to play with toys *Likes her friends there * Likes to learn new stuff * Likes her teacher

1 comments:

Blondie Blues said...

Cutest & sweetest girl ever! So glad that both of my girls have her for a bff! Chase does look a little miserable in the hiking pix...you guys are troopers!