"Im bored" was what I heard about 100 times on Saturday so I had some leftover crepe paper so the kids made crepe traps in the hallway and played for a good 2 hours straight. They limboed, jumped, rolled and make believed every possible situation and I had fun watching and listening to the kids have fun with each other!!
Isn't it true the littlest things can be so fun?
1 comments:
Oh WOw, what an idea!! Don't you love those random things. Noah and Jade just figured a game where one stands at the top of the stairs and the other on the bottom and they throw or kick back and forth one of those Big bouncy ball things. They will play FORVER and it can't hurt anything but bounce off the wall! It has become my favorite game, haha! Sorry, you asked awhile ago how Kansas was and it is really good. We are really liking it so far and dont have much to complain about! I am just not wanting winter to come and am soaking up all the sun I can get :)
Post a Comment