How can it be that this little boy is in 2nd grade now. This kid is something special and I know he will do great at School. He is excelling in reading and loves Math, hopefully he will keep this up. He can make friends instantly and is not shy and has no concerns or scares about a new School year.

The bus decided to come 10 min early and not notify any parents about the change so luckily he was a little early so I told him lets go outside and take some pictures only to find the bus pulling away and one very concerned little boy. Luckily I was able to flag the driver down and have him hop on. So I was only able to grab one picture because the driver was waiting for me and was probably a little bothered that I was even taking one but o-well!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment