Wednesday, August 3, 2011

RIVER RAFTING

On Saturday we headed up to Jackson Hole to ride down the Snake River. I had booked Caleb to come with us because normally they only have to be 5 but the day before they called and said kids 14 and under are not allowed because of how high and fast the river was running he then proceeded to tell me that a boat a day was flipping and I then heard 2 days before we were up there a boat flipped and a guy died, who cares that he was old and most likely died of a heart attack. So needless to say I was a little on edge about this but I must say it was actually quite tame, he so could of come but whatever!! We went with My Mom, sisters Loni and Lindsey my brother Kendall, My Uncle Mike, Cousin Crystal and her hubby Rory and of course Quinn.
The pre jitters before
Me and my sister Loni. I must say these wet suits are not to flattering, yes I was a wuss and rented one I didn't want to be to cold if I fell in.
This macho man told all the guys they would be gay if they rented them so of course they didn't.
My Mommy and Me
The boat
Me, Mike, Mom, Timmy the guide, Lindsey, Rory, Crystal. Poor Quinn, Loni and Kendall could not fit in the picture.
It was beautiful at least
Quinner and I
We did have 2 big rapids that I thought we might possible die, especially because our guides ore got sucked down.
The crew after.
We all survived and I was able to come home to my babies and a HUGE shout out to my Cousin Jamie for watching my kiddos so I could go!!

1 comments:

Blondie Blues said...

Two fun trips! Love the family "Cowboy" pics. You looked like a hotty!