Monday, August 29, 2011

IT'S WHAT FUN IS!!

Quinn won some tickets to Lagoon in a raffle at a Golf tournament. So Quinn being the gentlemen gave me the tickets and said have fun with the kids (He hates, hates Lagoon)!!
I talked Laurie into coming with me as well. I didn't tell my kids anything and so that morning I sent Caleb off to School and at lunch time I went and checked him out. He already thought that was the coolest thing ever and then we showed up at Lagoon and he was way excited!!
The kiddos going on the first ride.
I like to think of that ride as the death chamber, it was one of those dumb ones that go around and around really fast. Me and Laurie wanted off immediately the kids thought it was the coolest thing. Why is it that when you get old you can't stand things that spin?
Peyton waiting in line for her favorite ride. I don't remember any of the names, but it reminded her of Ariel!!
After getting off the last spinning ride and not feeling the hottest I made Laurie take them on Tilt A World!!
Caleb and Peyton on the Skyscraper
How can these two be related? Look at his skin compared to porcelain white Peyton:)

Peyton and Kam getting ready to go on Puff
Peyton and Caleb on the swings
I was surprised how tuff Peyton was on going on some of the bigger rides and Caleb is still a little shorty and couldn't quite go on some of them, there is always next year buddy!!
All in all fun day and two tired Mommy's!!

0 comments: